Friday, October 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!

Today 's nicholas birthday, we bought basketball and a wallet for him.
ppl shared: Jiarou, me, Yianni, Yize, Tingwei, Jacob, Kershihan and Weijie.

When we gave him the present,
he looks as if he dun like the wallet we bought...
But after skool he send msg tell us that he like's
the wallet more than the basketball...

At home all day nothing much to do onli using com
the hold day...haiz...and thinking weather tml wan to sell ice-cream
anot...my sis say now a days ppl will drive you off and even scold u...
today my sis just got scolded by a woman while selling the ice-cream...
and is also quite dangerous...
so not sure wan to do anot...but tml nvr do den saturday cannot go out
will have not enough money...haiz...sianz...


Hahaz got all my result
English: 59/100
Math: 84/100
Chinese: 61/100
Science: 51/100
History: 26/100
Literature: 53/100
Geography: 40/100
Art: 67/100
Home-Economic: 61/100

My history fail badly...so sianz...my paper onli got 16/80 leh...
my mark for this term no good...


so late le must sleep le...
Venesa^^~

No comments: