Monday, October 29, 2007

Today all day at home so sian...
at home nothing to do onli com com com.
my cousin come stay my house till thursday..
den he always like to disturb me..
bully me...sianz...roar!!!
cannot take it lor...
sian holiday le at home nothing to do...
wan to find other work...
haiz...sian...late liao...
wan go slp le..

Venesa^^

27.10.2007

hahaz...work walls ice-cream and earn $17.50...
not too much and not too little...
very tired...one of the blk we have to go up to the 11 floor and
go down one floor by one floor...sianz...
leg cramp...
hahazzz

Venesa^^

26.10.2007

Sian...last day to skool also cannot go skool...
i will miss my classmate and skool...XD
sobsob... around 10plus skool release den i go and meet Jiarou
to get my things...
i meet my class chinese's boys they all keep saying i skip skool
nvr go skool...haiz...very tired wan to slp...
through out all night nvr sleep (25/10/2007 to 26/10/2007) ...sianz...
den very tired...have to do prayers for hold night..
nothing much to rite le

Venesa^^

No comments: