Tuesday, May 20, 2008






HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!

Yesterday work at my mum place for 8 hours.
OMG it's so sian...
after work attended Sihui's b'dae party.
hahas. it's quite fun, but too bad i have to go off early..
after that i went to the temple awhile den went home=)
when reach home i went straight to the toliet and went to bed.
i was too tired to blog.

Today the jacob dunnnoe why suddenly wanna quarrel with us.
He Say to samantha dun join us. said that when she join us she will become bad.
Den he say i say bad thing about her GOD SISTER.
WTH, her GOD SISTER is the one who say me first.
and is jacob who told me personally.
den he denied when we quarrel.
he say me hum. WTH who is the one who is hum.
he is the one who wan to meet out and settle. den he pushes all the blame to us.\
say that we are the one who wanna settle is...lols...
lets see who is the one who is hum...
i am sick of his attitude..this time we will not let him go so easily...
btw, his GOD SISTER is the one who started it first..
JACOB U LISTEN IF U WANNA DENIED AND PLAY THIS TIME I WOULD PICK OUT MY TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU~!

Spoiled my mood today..hahas i bought contact lens today=)


Venesa~

No comments: