Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wake up at 10.30am this morning.
as usual have to do house work every sunday.
doing the same things... ironing, sweeping, moping, cleaning and washing the toilet.
after finish doing the things that me, my sister and my father need to do.
it's already 4.30pm.
den i got a call from jiarou that there would be a job for us to work this coming june holiday.
working at breadtalk.
haiz hope this time my parent allow me to go.
i wanna earn money to get the things i wanted.
at around 5.15 we went to fetch my mother from work and went yew tee to have dinner.
my mother forces me to work at her place tomorrow.
she say she ask me.
but that is wat we called forcing.
hais sian tomorrow have to work.
actually wanna go out and play basketball but nevermind..
hais hope it would not be boring tomorrow.

venesa^^

No comments: