Friday, October 31, 2008



Photo taken at *last day of school* (Not for sec threes.=.=)

Lazy to update den that nicholas keep call me update. haiz...nothingmuch to update... oh, thought i lost my ez-link yesterday...OMG can imagine if i let my parent noe that i lost my ez-link will be another round of naging.hahas...lucky it was drop in school.
Syazmir found it in the canteen and give it to me...*phew* that was luckyman... hahas...after school when to choir haiz...it was dam sian! Every session have to sing the same unnormal song. but lucky today Ms lee give us a new nice song the was *normal.
Choir was released early to day by 40mins i think.
After choir Tricia gave me jjlin's new album=)
Hahas she say she Still owe me a present so she bought it for me.
Thanks Tricia~!









No comments: