Saturday, November 01, 2008

Wake up at 7o'clock to prepare to go to replace work for my sister at the mushroom factory
as my sister has injured her hand.
took my father van to have breakfast, i did not eat much as i dun always eat my breakfast that early...then my father send me and my mother to the work area.
We started work at 8.30am...i packed some mushrooms and cut some sample mushroom.
and we stop for lunch at 12 o'clock.
i packed some red fruit that looks like ribena. and den i packed somemore muchrooms...
At 1pm we have to start work again...
den at 5plus we pack up and we were ready to go home.
we have to wait for my uncle to lock up the place den we can go home as we are going to sit his car to back to woodlands,... while waiting i took same picture..hahas=)
when walking to the car i caught this picture....hahas=) i think that it is nice.

And more...

Weird *ladyfinger*(one kind of vegetable) hahas normally it is green in colour hahas but saw my uncle grow this plant in his mushroom farm...hahas red colour ladyfinger..lols.




hahas...a closer looking one...
hahas=)
After that we when to causeway point to have our dinner, after the dinner we when to buy some of my trip to china stuff...hahas den we reach home at 10pm...it was late...lucjy tml i no meed to go again....i can sleep as much as i wan=)
hahas......
it's getting late...wanna get more sleep^^.

Venesa=)

No comments: