Saturday, March 21, 2009

19.03.09

Class bbq!
YongKun, Stanley, Fairoz and Qayyum came to my house at 9.30...at around 9.50 YongKun and Stanley went to meet the others at causeway point.
Then Jiarou came...We wait for Ms Dian awhile...
Jiarou, Fairoz, Qayyum and me sit Ms Dian's car to White Sand Shopping Centre...
Ms Dian treat us for our breakfast and we went to east coast....
We reach there around 12.. and we wait for the others...
Den they came...
when we want start the bbq, found that we dun have margerine...so Mdm Ng Jacob and me went to 7-eleven to get the margerine then Mdm Ng ask me to also go buy nuggets for the class...then we start the bbq...
at around 3.30 to 4.. Iqbal, Sheikh, Raddiah and 'Asilah'(Iqbal play for her)
Played Snake at ladder see who lose will be thrown into the water...
hahas and Iqbal lose...hahas...
at around 5plus Jiarou, Seowyin, Sihan, Nicholas, Jacob, Yiyong and me when cycling...
First i was cycling with Yiyong den change to Nicholas...
When we reached back to the pit, Yaqin and friends were going...so left the chinese, Fairoz and Qayyum...
den Sihan also went home...
Den Fairoz and Qayyum also went home...
After that Syazmir came...
We went for a walk alone, chit-chating...
den walk back to the pit...Stanley den pull him away...so i went to the toilet to change...
Den when im back...the rest have packed up and was ready to go...so we go...when we were walking the others was like walking so fast....
and me and Syazmir walking at the back...
then he tell me the 'do and don't' thing....
and he was like saying he like me den ask some me if i am...
den...................................
den he ask........(something)...............
then Jiarou called him...den was like very paiseh..
den i stop walking den he hold my hand den......hahas..den join the others...
then was like so tired still have to walk so far to the bus stop....
After that he send me home...
hahas.....

Venesa<3

No comments: