Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not Feeling very well today....Having fever..
My degree was 38.8 this morning and i dunnoe why i still go to school...
when home after chemistry lesson...
reach home take a bathe and when to sleep..
at around 1.40 wake up and msg Jiarou as she's accompaning me to the doctor..
She reach my house at 2.20...and we waited for the time to pass untill 2.30..
as the clinic opens at 2.30..
Syazmir called me as he knows that im sick...
den when to see a doctor...
It was expensive...$36...
then bought noodles for my lunch...and i cant finish it..

Thanks Jiarou! Thanks for taking care of me=)
and i will try to get well soon...
I really appreaciate that you accompany me to the doctor today!!!
ily:)


And....


Sorrie Syaz...Let you worry about me..
I will takecare of myself..and get well soon...
I will drink plenty of water and have lots of rest..
So that you will not worry about me that much:)
Love you!! <3

No comments: