Wednesday, April 22, 2009

19April2009
♥First Month With DD♥

Went out at around 1plus with sister and her bf...
We went to eat, then to causeway...
We went to the bank do do something and den to nokia shop to collect phone...
After that we shop for awhile and we went to the thai shop beside mac at civic centre...
then we went to the library...slack~~~
Wait for DD to come meet me at around 5plus in the evening...
when we meet, my parent called and say that they will be coming to causeway for dinner...
den so we have no choice but to go the library so that they will not find out..
we den went to the fourth floor library because there will be noisy and so that we will be able to chat=)
hahas...
chat for about an hour plus and time flies have to go meet my parent so got separate with DD
then meet my parent and when to get a new specs for my birthday present...
went home after that=)..

Venesa♥

No comments: