Thursday, April 30, 2009

27April2009

It's My Birthday!!!
Got alot present this year..
And have to thanks alot ppl...
ThankYou To:
DD For the couple ring and carebear:)
Jiarou and Sihan for the 'V' ring and necklace:)
Seowyin for the 'nunu' Slipper:)
Briana For the Photo Frame:)
Yongkun, WengHeng and Stanley for the Musical note earing and necklace:)
Nicholas and Yize For the Mirror And Photo Frame:)
Jacob, TingWei, Roy and Weijie for the bear:)
Yiyong for the mermaid cup:)
ShengHao for the Tiger Toy:)
Alicia, Joan, JingJing and Sushan For the Small Trolley:)
(Sorry if i miss out anyone..)

After school i went back home to bath den to jiarou house..
prepared and went to causeway point...
meet Seowyin, Yongkun, sihan, wengheng, yiyong..
den we went pizza:)
after that jiarou suggested to go arcade...so we went to arcade...Briana came...
den we wanted to go print photos and DD came:)
We went to print photo den to accompany briana to foodcourt...as she's hungry..
den we walked for awhile and i have to go home...
so DD send me home...
went reaching my house DD gave me a present:)
and give me a birthday kiss on my cheek and i went home...
reach home my sister's boyfriend bought me a cake and we cut the cake...

I will update some photo's soon!!! :)

Venesa♥♥♥

No comments: