Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21April2009

SYF!!!!
A Total Disappointment!!!
We got a Bronze...
Wake up at 4.30 im the morning...
Reach school at around 5.45am den have to prepare for syf...
Do warm ups, and practice singing and den change and do all the makeups...
Went to VCH at around 8am and we reach there at 9plus...
After syf stay at VCH to watch another 3 school perform..
and then went back to school reach school at 12.10pm...
den change back to choir tee and school skirts...
den we had pizza at around 1pm..
after that went home and my parents were at home..lols and actually tricia wanna come my house but when she found out that my parent is at home she went home after that...

Then Jiarou called me so i when back to school but not only because of Jiarou...
I got a private chemistry teacher and wanted to study with him( He teach me )...
got test on wednesday...and
went home at around 6plus...
and sleep early...at 9plus=)

Venesa♥

No comments: